Google+ Followers

Friday, May 10, 2013

Giving flowers for Mother's Day?



There are a large variety of pretty but poisonous flowers and plants that can be found in your home and garden.  Please keep them out of your pets reach until you can verify with your local nursery that it is safe for your dog or cat.Your fur baby's reaction to ingesting a toxic plant can be fairly mild, or he/she may become dehydrated, suffer from vomiting and diarrhea or worse.  If your pet has eaten some dangerous greenery, please contact us immediately at 407-366-4486, the Pet Poison Hotline at 800-213-6680, or the Veterinary Emergency Clinic at 407-644-4449.

Visit our website www.seminoletrail.com for a list of common plants to keep away from your pet.