Google+ Followers

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloween decorations


Please be careful with jack-o-lanterns, candles, fake spider webs, and other decorations.  Instead of regular candles, use the battery operated ones to light the jack-o-lanterns and other holiday items.

If your pets ingest the decorations they may become ill, and if they knock over a lit candle they may get burned or start a fire.
 
Halloween can be a fun day for all of your family members – two and four legged – if everyone remains safe.  Have a Happy Halloween!